Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boy Have I Fallen Behind



Summertime was busy, busy. Packed daughter up and moved her back to school (University of Florida--GO GATORS) the week after I last posted, then was busy doing nothing but chillaxing (by 16 year old's word). Spent a week in Montauk on the beach and at the pool, and then it was back to school time and I am just now getting back into a regular schedule. It takes some time to readjust to alarm clocks and deadlines. So I am quite far behind in my postings, but I didn't stop reading, so I'll be catching up the next few days. The photo is of my daughter and her friend, in Montauk at sunset.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay, you're back! Glad to see you're posting again. :)

Ladyslott said...

Yea, I'm back. I finished getting my reviews together, just have to post them now. 13 of them.