Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ontheporchswing Reading Challenge



I belong to a group at Yahoo called On The Porch Swing. We are doing a challenge that consists of five books over the course of the year that meet certain criteria. (Click link above for more info)

My choices are:

Color: Dream When You're Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg
Name: Katherine by Anya Seton
House: The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
Family: Sister of my Heart by Chitra Divakaruni
Water: The River Wife by Jonie Agee

Alternates:

Green Darkness by Anya Seton
Sweet Dreams Irene by Jan Burke
All the Way Home by Wendy Corsi Staub
Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky
The Seduction of Water by Carol Goodman

This is my second challenge to join this year as I am also doing the TBR Challenge

I hope these challenges help me in my quest to make the TBR pile a little smaller.

Wish me luck :)

No comments: