Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Falling Behind- Again!

Who ever said "So many books, so little time" knew what they were talking about. I am sadly overdue with reviews, because I just have too many books to read. I have 4 reviews to write to bring this blog up to date. I have one more book to read and review for Amazon Vine - Dragon House by John Shors. I have 2 books out from the library: The Lace Reader by Brunonia Barry and Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman and just got a notice that The Hunger Games by Suzanne collins has come in; I am going to read that for my Play Book Tag Coming of Age read. I also need to read The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe for my Bibliophile Reading Group as well as Sarah's Key for Booktivity! and to top it all off I have been reading Drood by Dan Simmons for 2 months now and am only have way through it! There just aren't enough hours in the day and for some reason my family expects clean clothes, a clean house and some hot meals! There really are just too many books and not enough time!

No comments: