Saturday, February 9, 2008

Guess What I Got??



So yesterday, after several weeks of waiting, my Kindle
finally arrived.

I am already enthralled by this little piece of machinery. It is smaller than I thought, and quite thin too. So far it's easy to use, although like others before me have complained I think the paging buttons are poorly placed, but outside of that I'm very pleased.It's easy to read, lightweight, cute as can be and I can download books in seconds. The big danger here is the ease of buying books, I have to make sure I only buying books I plan to read in the immediate future. The Kindle can hold about 200 books, and as any bibliophile can tell you that's dangerous!

1 comment:

Les said...

Lucky you! My husband says he wants to get one, but will wait until they come out with a color screen. Maybe by then they'll have the button issue taken care. Have fun with it!